Jenn Spain is A M A Z I N G. Honestly, I'm not a person who loves getting dressed up and picking out cute wardrobes and planning large events. Like at all. So you can imagine how daunting wedding planning can feel for someone like me... which is why Jenn is so amazing. Her vibe and attitude is so down-to-earth, so genuine, so not pretentious that I immediately felt SUPER comfortable with her. Not to mention that she is clearly extremely talented at capturing the truth of even the subtlest of moments. She guided us through our sessions making sure to create a space where my best self would come out. I would highly highly recommend her!!
My fiance and I could not have been happier that we chose Jenn Spain to take our engagement photos! Besides being an extremely skilled artist (the finished photos were stunning), she was warm and fun to be around. The shoot was so smooth and ease-ful...no stress at all. She had really brilliant ideas that we would have never thought of. We will definitely have her do our wedding as well next summer. She had a creative eye and a way of capturing who we are and our relationship. Gorgeous!!!!
Jenn Spain shot bridal photos for us. She had beautiful creative ideas for the setups, was fun and put us at ease during the shoot, and we loved how the pictures turned out! Highly recommended.
Jenn Spain Photography is one of the best in LA. It's hard sometimes to find a photographer with a vision and method to their technique. Jenn Spain has that! Savage Players Theatre Company has had the pleasure to work with Jenn Spain on a number of our shows from publicity photos to production stills. Jenn has helped us capture the tone and essence of each production with artistry and creativity. We have loved working with Jenn Spain Photography!
I booked a lifestyle / headshot photo session with Jenn for my holistic healing website. I desperately needed some updated professional shot of myself to refresh the energy on the site. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Jenn!
1) I live in Santa Monica and had a vision of shooting the pictures on the beach in Samo. She was so accommodating and also suggested we take them around sunrise to get the best lighting for the photos. I was very impressed that she really went the distance to make the pictures beautiful by driving from Woodland hills at that hour to accommodate my vision.
2) She asked what type of look I was going for with the photos. I loved that she asked me and we communicated about what I envision them to look like. I wanted them full of white light, to evoke a sense of peace, zen and calmness.
3) She was so amazing during the actual shoot. I am not a model so I didn't really know what to do with myself and she gave such beautiful instructions. I felt so comfortable and beautiful during the whole process!
4) The turn around time to receive the photos was so quick!!! We did the photo shoot on Friday morning, she promised them by Sunday night but I received them Saturday afternoon. It was so wonderful to receive the edited versions so quickly!!
5) They turned out amazing!!! Exactly what I wanted and had envisioned. She was also very flexible with all my requests for additional edits and questions.
Can't thank you enough Jenn!!