Jenn Spain is A M A Z I N G. Honestly, I'm not a person who loves getting dressed up and picking out cute wardrobes and planning large events. Like at all. So you can imagine how daunting wedding planning can feel for someone like me... which is why Jenn is so amazing. Her vibe and attitude is so down-to-earth, so genuine, so not pretentious that I immediately felt SUPER comfortable with her. Not to mention that she is clearly extremely talented at capturing the truth of even the subtlest of moments. She guided us through our sessions making sure to create a space where my best self would come out. I would highly highly recommend her!!
I highly recommend Jenn Spain for any photos where you need a good eye, talent, professionalism, and a kind human. We booked Jenn for our wedding, and made an excellent choice. She was knowledgeable and organized as we led up to the day, and day of, she was a ROCK STAR. Jenn kept our family and friends in line for photos and then blended in and captured beautiful moments of our whole day. The end photos are stunning, and we will cherish her work in our wedding album she crafted and all of our photos for so many years to come. We are so impressed with her photography as well as how she runs her business and interacts with us, and will look to her any time we need other occasion photos in the future.
I can’t say enough good things about Jenn! I KEEP hearing that our pix are the BEST wedding pix our friends have ever seen! Jenn flew across the country to capture our special day. We met up ahead of the date to make a SUPER detailed day-of itinerary that really helped our whole crew know the shape of the day. But she also left room to be flexible and creative and adapt throughout the day. She has a wonderfully relaxed and playful style but she still manages to get every shot. Our guests enjoyed her energy throughout the night. She is great with kids and dogs and drunk friends and family. We got our sneak peek photos within a week of our wedding and I’m obsessed with them. We also decided really last minute to have a videographer at the wedding and rather than being thrown by that change, Jenn worked with them to maximize great light and moments so we could get the memories we wanted while still being present with each other and our guests. Jenn is the best!
My fiance and I could not have been happier that we chose Jenn Spain to take our engagement photos! Besides being an extremely skilled artist (the finished photos were stunning), she was warm and fun to be around. The shoot was so smooth and ease-ful...no stress at all. She had really brilliant ideas that we would have never thought of. We will definitely have her do our wedding as well next summer. She had a creative eye and a way of capturing who we are and our relationship. Gorgeous!!!!
Jenn Spain shot bridal photos for us. She had beautiful creative ideas for the setups, was fun and put us at ease during the shoot, and we loved how the pictures turned out! Highly recommended.
Jenn Spain Photography is one of the best in LA. It's hard sometimes to find a photographer with a vision and method to their technique. Jenn Spain has that! Savage Players Theatre Company has had the pleasure to work with Jenn Spain on a number of our shows from publicity photos to production stills. Jenn has helped us capture the tone and essence of each production with artistry and creativity. We have loved working with Jenn Spain Photography!
I booked a lifestyle / headshot photo session with Jenn for my holistic healing website. I desperately needed some updated professional shot of myself to refresh the energy on the site. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Jenn!
1) I live in Santa Monica and had a vision of shooting the pictures on the beach in Samo. She was so accommodating and also suggested we take them around sunrise to get the best lighting for the photos. I was very impressed that she really went the distance to make the pictures beautiful by driving from Woodland Hills at that hour to accommodate my vision.
2) She asked what type of look I was going for with the photos. I loved that she asked me and we communicated about what I envision them to look like. I wanted them full of white light, to evoke a sense of peace, zen and calmness.
3) She was so amazing during the actual shoot. I am not a model so I didn't really know what to do with myself and she gave such beautiful instructions. I felt so comfortable and beautiful during the whole process!
4) The turn around time to receive the photos was so quick!!! We did the photo shoot on Friday morning, she promised them by Sunday night but I received them Saturday afternoon. It was so wonderful to receive the edited versions so quickly!!
5) They turned out amazing!!! Exactly what I wanted and had envisioned. She was also very flexible with all my requests for additional edits and questions.
Can't thank you enough Jenn!!